Provides an integration for nopCommerce with Adyen Pay by Link which uses an Adyen-hosted payment page (redirect).
When a customer chooses products from your website and proceeds to the checkout, they are directed to the Adyen secure payment environment, where they can pay with their preferred payment method.
Pay by Link lets you:
Use Pay by Link if you don't want to host your own payment form, or if you're still building your website. Pay by Link is also ideal if you accept orders through other channels, such as email, chat, or social media. For more use cases, see our Pay by Link: Your short-cut to contextual commerce blog.
How it works
When a shopper places an order, the plugin creates a payment link by providing payment information such as amount, currency, and country. Adyen takes these payment information to tailor the available payment methods for your shopper. Next, the shopper is automatically redirected to the payment link, they will then see the payment page with all the available payment methods. After the shopper selects a payment method and completes the payment, you receive the payment result through a notification webhook.
Please contact us if you require for a previous version of NopCommerce
- Fixed bug with downloadable products
- Added option to post to Adyen in customer selected currency or store primary currency
- Fixed incompatibility issue with Check/Money order plugin
- Improved error handling from adyen
- House Name/Number attribute now not mandatory and can be determined by street address field
- Fixed bug with live endpoint
- Fixed bug when customer id is less than 3 characters